LeanFire PM simplified
LeanFire PM is a dietary supplement featuring 60 vegetable capsules per container. It is marketed as the “nighttime fat burner”. The manufacturer also claims that this product can help improve your sleep. We’ve analyzed the ingredient formula, and, unfortunately, we’re quite disappointed with it.
Lean Fire PM uses a proprietary blend, meaning that you can’t see the exact doses of the ingredients that are in the blend, leaving you with no clue about their safety and efficacy.
If the supplement uses a proprietary blend, we always consider it a red flag because it could potentially mean that the manufacturer is hiding something from you.
We don’t say LeanFire PM won’t help you burn fat at all. It might help you to a little extent in the long run if you’re consistent, but we don’t think you’ll notice any significant changes.
As far as improving sleep goes, LeanFire PM could help you with that because of the melatonin it uses, a hormone responsible for regulating sleep.
However, alongside the lack of core ingredients and a proprietary blend in the formula, another major issue is the addition of filler ingredients such as titanium dioxide, which is a potential carcinogen. With that being said, in terms of safety, we’re not satisfied either.
The supplement is a bit overpriced, at $24.98 in Walmart for 30 servings. Considering the poor quality formula, and many negative reviews on Amazon, we don’t think it’s worth it. We’ve seen more effective supplements. If you’re serious about dropping pounds, with a little research, you could find a better alternative on the market.
- Uses chromium and melatonin in optimal doses
- Could help you burn fat to a little degree in the long run
- Better sleep due to melatonin in the formula
- Uses a proprietary blend
- Won’t provide drastic results
- A bit overpriced for the value it offers for the price of $24.98 from retailers like Walmart
- Not available on the official website – available from retailers only
Our Picks For 2023:
LeanFire PM – how does it work?
LeanFire PM is a dietary supplement in capsule form by Force Factor. It is claimed to work for weight loss by boosting resting metabolism. According to the manufacturer, you should experience fat loss, better sleep quality, and maintain a regular sleep cycle as the main benefits of LeanFire PM.
But does it really work as it is claimed to? The only way to find out is by looking at the ingredients inside.
Here are the ingredients in LeanFire PM:
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl) – 5mg
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) – 84mcg
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) – 12mg
- Chromium (as Chromax Chromium Picolinate – 100mcg
- A proprietary blend – 1091mg, consisting of: Sinetrol Extract, Grapefruit Extract, Orange Juice Concentrate, Guarana Extract, Citrus Extract, Green Coffee Extract (bean), L-Carnitine Tartrate, White Kidney Bean Extract, Valerian Extract, Hops Extract, Lemon Balm Extract, Green Tea Extract (std. to EGCG), L-Theanine, L-Tryptophan, Griffonia simplicifolia Extract (std. to 5-HTP), Melatonin (1 mg), Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Titanium Dioxide
To start on a positive note, LeanFire PM uses essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin D, B6, and Zinc. There are also some effective ingredients for weight loss in the formula such as Chromium, L-Theanine, and Green Tea Extract.
However, the most important nutrients are included inside a proprietary blend, depriving you of information about the particular ingredient dosage. You are only able to see the combined dosage of all the ingredients inside the blend. Therefore, their effectiveness and safety remain unknown, which is a big minus.
Another major issue is that LeanFire PM uses titanium dioxide, which is a potential carcinogen filler ingredient. [study]
Because of that, LeanFire PM left us disappointed. We don’t consider this a valuable fat burner long-term.
Looking for an alternative?
As for the side effects, due to hidden ingredient doses in a proprietary blend and unnecessary filler ingredients in the formula, we don’t consider LeanFire PM as the safest choice.
LeanFire PM is currently unavailable on Amazon. The manufacturer does not sell it on its official website. You can purchase LeanFire PM only from some retailers such as Walmart or The Vitamin Shoppe. The 60-capsule version is available in Walmart for the price of $24.98.
In our opinion, there are far better and safer fat burners on the market for a bit higher price.
All in all, LeanFire PM hasn’t left us happy in terms of weight loss. Because of a proprietary blend and many missing core nutrients, we don’t think you’ll notice substantial improvement long-term.
There are far more effective and safer products available on the market. This one contains fillers which we don’t recommend and always avoid when looking for a high-quality fat burner supplement.
Not happy with LeanFire PM?